Making a Difference
Since its inception in 2020, the Making a Difference Scholarship Benefit provides the opportunity for our donors and community partners to support our mission of providing a Catholic, college-preparatory high school education dedicated to educating young women to make a difference by living Gospel values. This event supports our commitment to provide educational equity to students, helping to level the playing field and bridge the opportunity and achievement gap. NDA provides an inclusive environment where each student can learn, grow, and thrive, preparing her for college and future career success.
- NDA’s tuition for 2020-21 is $20,650.
- NDA provides 36% of students with need-based tuition assistance ranging from $1,000 to $20,650 (full tuition) during this school year; these students would not be able to attend NDA without financial assistance.
- NDA awarded over $1 million in financial support in FY21.
- Making a Difference makes up 15% of the financial aid budget; each gift is matched by 85% of other funding in order to make the most impact and help the greatest number of students.
- NDA partners with foundations, corporations and nonprofits in order to support low income families.
- The generosity of our alumnae, alumnae parents, families and friends is deeply appreciated
May we count on you to make a difference?
To watch last year's event, click here!
$25,000+ Julie Billiart Sponsor
$10,000+ Platinum Sponsor
$5,000+ Gold Sponsor
$2,500+ Silver Sponsor
$1,500+ Crown Sponsor
$1,000+ Presidential Sponsor
$500+ Crimson Sponsor
$250+ Regal Sponsor
For additional information, please contact Giuliana Battaglini '13, director of advancement, at (310) 839-5289 x 212.